Terms & Conditions
THIS WEBSITE, HOPE AND YOU
- Your Use of Our Website
- Cancellations and Returns
- Prices and Payment
- Intellectual Property
- General Information
www.hopefashion.co.uk (the "Website") is owned by and operated by or on behalf of NM Hope Limited ("Hope", "we" or "us"). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post using the address given below:
Frilsham Home Farm
Company Registration Number 9341944
VAT Registration Number 211 6872 23
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any product from our Website. If you don’t wish to be bound by the Terms, please do not use this Website.
You may wish to save or print a copy of these Terms.
These Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the changes on the Website. Every time you wish to order products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. Hope has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known by someone else or if it is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner. If so, you must change your password immediately.
Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Hope have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
You must be at least 18 years old in order to purchase goods from our Website, or ordering products under the supervision, and with the permission of, your parent or guardian.
We may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when we believe that your use of the Website is in breach of any of the Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or is not respectful to others.
You must not misuse the Website or introduce any viruses, worms or other material which is harmful to the Website.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. You agree to be responsible to Hope for, and indemnify us and keep us indemnified against, all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
By placing an order with us you:
- agree that the information you provide when placing an order is true and accurate in all respects;
- you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms;
- are making an offer to Hope to purchase the goods detailed in your order on the terms described in your order;
- agree that all goods ordered by you are for your own private use and are not ordered for resale;
- will provide a contact phone number so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. You agree that we may pass this number onto our courier to help with the delivery of your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order in our absolute discretion.
- We shall not be obliged to complete an order for a product which was priced incorrectly on our Website. If the products have been delivered and you have paid for the products, we shall inform you of the error, and you may return the items free of charge and we shall refund the price you paid to us.
- Once you have placed an order for goods and delivery we will send you confirmation email that your order has been received. Please check these details carefully and let us know as soon as possible if the details are wrong.
- All orders are subject to availability (we reserve the right to change the availability of our products at any time) and to our acceptance of your order (by us dispatching the goods to you).
- Your credit/debit card/PayPal account will be authorised and charged when your order is placed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We endeavour to display through this Website all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. Unfortunately we may find that an item has sold out after you have placed your order, and we will notify you of this as soon as possible, and either offer you an alternative or a refund.
At this time we only deliver to the UK, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands. Sorry if you live elsewhere – we are working on it!
The delivery times in our Delivery Policy are approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you are not entirely happy you may return them to us within 14 days of receipt. We will be happy to offer a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the original packaging including the sales tag.You have a legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
Items can be returned outside this period if they are faulty, but please take extra care to read our care labels or any specific care instructions provided with your purchase. We cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse.
Unfortunately, we cannot exchange, replace or refund altered merchandise (unless they are found to be faulty).
For further details please read our Cancellations and Returns page.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices quoted on this Website are accurate at the time of publication, are quoted in pounds sterling and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation by the card issuer. In the event that your card issuer refuses to authorise your purchase, or delays giving us that authorisation, we cannot be liable for any delays caused to the delivery times.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
From time to time Hope will run promotions and offers on selected products or lines. All qualifying Promotional Offers will be automatically applied to your order.
All of our Promotional Offers:
- are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale items or items which are already discounted (unless otherwise stated);
- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication on the Website, and cannot be used outside of that period;
- are not valid on any alterations;
- are subject to stock availability, and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend Promotional Offers at any time without prior notice.
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this Website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
While the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
Hope will make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, but we do not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness, and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
We will take all steps possible to ensure that your use of this Website results in a fast and reliable service, but we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and we will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Hope will not be responsible for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this Website as Hope does not control these third party websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by, or affiliation with, Hope.
We sell our products via the Website for personal use only and therefore will not be liable to you for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the supply or use of Hope’s products.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Hope and any other associated company of Hope as if references to Hope included references to each such associated company.
As far as is lawfully possible, Hope disclaims all and any warranties (express or implied) in relation to the products we sell.
The entire liability of Hope under, or in connection with, any contract for any products shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in the Terms.
Hope will not be liable to you, or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you, by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you, if the delay or failure was due to a third party or due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Hope may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these Terms to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub-contract any of your obligations under these Terms except with the specific permission in writing of Hope.
No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Nothing in the Terms:
- is intended to, nor shall, affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer which may not be legally excluded;
- shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation or where Hope is not lawfully able to limit its liability.
The contents of our Website pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright, trademark or registered trademark of Hope (or its content and technology providers or their respective owners). You are granted no right to use such intellectual property rights without Hope’s express written permission.
You may download the content of our Website for your own personal, non-commercial and private use only.
Hope will prosecute anyone using a false name or an invalid credit card to order products from our Website.
We may cancel any order you place via our Website if you breach these Terms, fail to provide sufficient information to enable us to process your order, or where we suspect that you are engaging in any fraudulent activity.
The Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.